"Miranda was a Jewel. For twenty thousand seasons she was the seat of
supreme power in The Imperial Realm. Until the Emperor burned her. Fool.
But from the ash, the Emperor's Ridiil discovered something unexpected.
Something immensely valuable. But the secret was not to be kept for
long. Not even long enough for the Emperor to act. The race to retake
Miranda and control its incalculable fortune was already underway."
- Excerpt from Chronicles of The Imperial Realm 29,600-31,200 Y.O.E.
There Has Never Been a Game Quite Like Miranda
The Imperial Realm::Miranda is a massively multiplayer real-time strategy game in the tradition of Command and ConquerTM
Fight either by yourself, or with your friends, in an all-out war to dominate Miranda, the devastated former capital planet of The Imperial Realm.
- Build a Base - Create the base of your dreams using standard
buildings, or custom design your buildings using hundreds of upgradeable
- Harvest Resources - Send out harvesters to collect valuable resources from the world.
- Create a Fighting Force - Design your perfect killing machines and optimize your strategy with the perfect mix of light, medium and heavy forces.
- Explore - Miranda's massive 20x20KM (300x300KM planned) seamless open world is full of wonders to discover.
- Challenge other Players - Battle in the open world, or enter Nemesis Mode to fight team PvP battles.
- Win Loot - Loot Crates won through battle contain exotic units, rare components as well as money.
- Buy and Sell - Visit Vendors throughout the world to sell what you don't need, or to purchase powerful units and components.
- Expand your Abilities - Unlock additional abilities, technologies and bonuses as your commander gains experience.
- Take over the World - Capture territories for your faction
with a friend (or a thousand) all in the same world simultaneously with
Miranda's groundbreaking single-shard design.
If you are a real-time strategy game enthusiast, you owe it to yourself to give Miranda a try.
Nemesis Update New Features (September 2017)
- The Nemesis System
- Easy Matchmaking - With a single click, the Nemesis System pits teams of players against one another in PvP battles.
- Multiple Modes - Annihilation, the first Nemesis
mode, tasks players with destroying the other team's buildings and
rewards them with loot and accolades. Additional Nemesis modes
including Assassination, Slaughter, Claustrophobia and Greed will follow
in future updates.
- Gain Loot & Experience - Victors gain loot and bonus XP, the defeated gain huge bonuses for when they become victorious.
- Mission List - Miranda's mission list makes it easier to keep
track of the player's current objectives. Player-selected missions
display on the HUD.
- Foundation Extensions - Miranda's rough terrain sometimes
makes finding a flat enough spot for buildings difficult. The
Foundation Extension increases the foundation height of a single
building by 25m, and since it is stackable, it makes it possible to
place buildings nearly anywhere.
- Faster, Prettier Map - The Map plays an important part in
planning your battles. Update #1 greatly increased the performance and
added icons for important map features.
- HUD Improvements - Many HUD features have been reworked and are now hide-able, allowing for a clearer view of the battlefield.
"The penultimate cause of The Burning has been determined to have been a
unit conversion error maliciously perpetrated by the third assistant
mathematician to the Associate Supervisory Contractor, subordinate to
the Minor Projects Supervisor to the Royal Court. Since the discovery
of the error this morning, she has been tried, found guilty of all
charges, and executed for her unspeakable crimes."
- Findings of The Inquisition into The Burning of Miranda 30694 Y.O.E.